About the job
We’re looking for an awesome Full Stack Developer to join our growing engineering team which spans Brazil, US, Argentina, Venezuela, and Colombia. You'll need to be able to work well in a remote environment with U.S-based clients.
We’re not incredibly hung up on “years of experience” as this is rarely a good predictor of good future performance, but we do require that you have real professional experience working with a relevant technology or framework.
What we do care about is a great sense of quality, good problem-solving abilities, the capacity to learn quickly, and an overriding desire to do great work.
- 2-3 years of professional experience using Node.js
- 1+ years of professional experience using React.js or Vue.js
- Fluent in English
Who you are
You have built useful, thoughtful web applications in the past and are able to show for it. In addition, you also embrace the following core skills:
- Communication - You can manage expectations, share ideas, ask questions and bring up concerns in a clear and timely manner
- Self Management - You can manage your time and get tasks done
- Teamwork & Collaboration - You work well with others
- Adaptability You’re able to learn new technologies and adjust to new work environments quickly
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking - You’re able to solve complex problems with clean solutions while considering business objectives**
What you’ll do
- Write clean code with respect to proven and reliable design patterns
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery
- Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development
- Collaborate with the team to deliver high-quality products on time
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Manage your personal tasks and deliver code on time
What is Trio
Trio is more than just a group of software engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We are passionate about overcoming challenges with software engineering, forward-thinking, cutting-edge technology, and creative ideas to produce amazing products.
We value passion, professionalism, and communication among other values in our team members, and are constantly looking for like-minded people to join us.
We believe that we do more than allocating software engineers for our clients. We contribute towards technological progress and innovation by helping businesses achieve their goals for growth by providing Trio developers.
We pride ourselves on caring about our clients. Our passion for developing amazing products is fulfilled by our purpose and the successes that our clients have.
An important question for us at Trio is “how can we help?”. This question allows us to open up to our clients and become more than just another outsourcing company. That’s not how we do business. We work with our clients, not for them. It’s a subtle, but very important, distinction and we are always looking to serve our clients in the best way possible without sacrificing our own integrity in the process.
We have a number of core values that we stand by. These values keep us focused and are worth looking back to whenever you need them.
- Goodness (Be kind and genuine)
- Helpfulness (Take initiative and be the first to help if possible)
- Pride (Be passionate and build things you are proud of)
- Transparency (Be honest and communicate clearly)
- Professionalism (Be respectful and organized)
- Collaboration (Combine all of the above to be an amazing team member)
Why you'll love working with us
Trio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our team.
More importantly, Trio is young and growing fast with passionate founders who are always looking to find ways to make the exclusive community at Trio better. We’re focused on providing more ways for developers to grow in their roles as well as having access to other great engineers to interact with.
Trio is a place to grow to become better, work on cool projects, and make new friends along the way.