About the job
We’re looking for an awesome iOS Developer to join our growing engineering team which spans Latin America. You'll need to be able to work well in a remote environment with U.S-based clients.
Who We Are
Trio is more than just a group of Software Engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We care deeply about the work that we do and the lives we touch. Here, you can build possibilities.
Trio's Mission is to empower people and businesses to build technology at the highest level to give everyone the opportunity to impact the world.
Trio’s Core Skills
- Creativity & Problem Solving
- Teamwork, Collaboration, & Empathy
- Self Management
Some of the Great Projects we have developed
- Web and mobile platforms to educate, support and inform Speech Language Pathologists in their work to teach and rehabilitate individuals ranging from children to the elderly.
- A pair of Trio engineers have created a revolutionary application for the accessibility of healthcare for patients with little or no coverage with doctors and affordable healthcare in their area.
What you’ll do
- Write clean code with respect to proven and reliable design patterns
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery
- Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development
- Collaborate with the team to deliver high-quality products on time
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Manage your personal tasks and deliver code on time
- 3+ years of professional experience building iOS apps
- 3+ years of professional experience using Swift
- Experience with Firebase is a plus
- Be able to communicate in English
What we offer
- Growth Opportunities
- Immerse Yourself on Challenging Projects
- Flexible working hours (within the Eastern Time Zone)
- Fully remote work
- 5 National Paid Holidays of your choice
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time (where applicable)