About the job
Trio is more than just a group of software engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We are passionate about overcoming challenges with software engineering, forward-thinking, cutting-edge technology and creative ideas to produce amazing products.
We value intelligence, professionalism and integrity among other values in our team members and are constantly looking for like-minded people to join Trio. We believe that we do more than allocating software engineers for our client's projects - we contribute towards the technological progress and innovation by helping businesses achieve their goals for growth by providing users with bespoke software.
At Trio our greatest assets are our engineers! We value their knowledge and skill set- as we collaborate, we grow from one another! Join us to discover opportunities for career growth and a competitive software engineer salary.
We're seeking a Front-end Developer for a strategic and high visibility role working with our clients. You will be responsible for designing and developing high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
- Overall 4 years of experience with gradual growth in front-end development
- At least 3 years of experience in React
- Experience with CSS, TypeScript, Node.js, Vue and Agile
- Has experience working on a team and collaborating
- Has experience with project management systems such as JIRA, Trello or GitHub
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Has strong problem-solving abilities, leadership, and application architecture skills to work on multiple projects.
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across Trio's engineering teams.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. - Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects
- Build and organize development workflows to optimize code delivery and efficiency
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT standard methodologies, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
- Participate in regular content and functionality pushes to the mobile application
Who you are:
- Love building awesome web UI
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A passion for quality
- You want to be part of the team to produce the highest quality software products
- Work Wherever You Want
- Vacations and Paid Holidays