About the job
Trio is more than just a group of software engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We are passionate about overcoming challenges with software engineering, forward-thinking, cutting-edge technology and creative ideas to produce amazing products.
We value intelligence, professionalism and integrity among other values in our team members and are constantly looking for like-minded people to join Trio. We believe that we do more than allocating software engineers for our client's projects - we contribute towards the technological progress and innovation by helping businesses achieve their goals for growth by providing users with bespoke software.
At Trio our greatest assets are our engineers! We value their knowledge and skill set- as we collaborate, we grow from one another! Join us to discover opportunities for career growth and a competitive software engineer salary.
The ideal candidate considers themself a software engineer at heart with a focus on implementing high-quality user experiences. In the role of iOS Engineer, you'll work closely with product manager and other software engineers to deliver bespoke app products for a range of clients. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where engineers build product with excellence and have pride of the work that is being delivered. Most of the time you will be allocated working directly with the Trio’s clients.
- 3 years of software development experience (at least 2 with production iOS apps)
- Strong Swift, iOS SDK, Objective-C, multi-threading, and OO skills
- Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, design adherence, and debugging
- In depth knowledge of iOS versions, devices, features and conventions, and a strong awareness of the mobile ecosystem
- Ability to work independently with limited need for supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development