About the job
Trio is more than just a group of software engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We are passionate about overcoming challenges with software engineering, forward-thinking, cutting-edge technology, and creative ideas to produce amazing products.
We value intelligence, professionalism, and integrity among other values in our team members and are constantly looking for like-minded people to join Trio. We believe that we do more than allocating software engineers for our client's projects - we contribute towards technological progress and innovation by helping businesses achieve their goals for growth by providing users with bespoke software.
At Trio, our greatest assets are our engineers! We value their knowledge and skill set- as we collaborate, we grow from one another! Join us to discover opportunities for career growth and a competitive software engineer salary.
We are seeking for a Senior Java Engineer who is passionate about designing and creating wonderful software systems using Java and other backend technologies.
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- Good knowledge of Spring, JPA / Hibernate, service discovery and REST.
- Strong Java EE experience and a sound understanding of Java container internals (Tomcat and/or Jetty).
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, Arquillian and Thorntail JAX-RS
- Has experience working on a team and collaborating
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Has strong problem-solving abilities, leadership, and application architecture skills to work on multiple projects.
- Design, develop and maintain complex, shared Enterprise Java services – security, logging, common APIs and enforcing coding standards.
- Design, enhance and maintain Spring components such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Data and Spring Security.
We are looking for an Engineer who:
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A passion for Quality. You want to be part of the team to produce highest quality software products.
- Work Wherever You Want
- Vacations and Paid Holidays