With it, you can have the advantages of an interpreted language like dynamic typing alongside the advantages of compiled code like stricter error prevention.
- adding interactive behavior to web pages like zooming in and out or playing audio/video
- creating web and mobile apps, the most popular examples consist of the likes of Netflix and Uber
- building web servers and server-side applications using Node.js
- create games that operate inside the browser
1. Web & Mobile Apps
2. Game Development
3. Server Applications
Server-side scripting carries the imminent advantage of allowing content to load without the concern for browser capacity. Decreased load times can lead to such things as improved SEO and more customer satisfaction.
4. Interactive UX
5. AI & Machine Learning Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re looking for some information, but can’t find it here, please contact us.
Go to FAQ