About the job
Trio is more than just a group of software engineers solving problems. We are people who believe in innovation, global responsibility, and fair business. We are passionate about overcoming challenges with software engineering, forward-thinking, cutting-edge technology, and creative ideas to produce amazing products.
We value intelligence, professionalism, and integrity among other values in our team members and are constantly looking for like-minded people to join Trio. We believe that we do more than allocating software engineers for our client's projects - we contribute towards technological progress and innovation by helping businesses achieve their goals for growth by providing users with bespoke software.
We believe that great software engineering teams can impact the world.
Trio seeks to change the way companies build software by creating environments that inspire and empower developers to:
- code with care
- take initiative
- never stop learning
- be honest
Come join our team and be a part of a community of developers that do what they love and work with people who love their work!
We’re looking for an awesome Back-End Developer to join our growing engineering team which spans Brazil🇧🇷, US🇺🇸, Argentina🇦🇷, Venezuela🇻🇪, and Columbia🇨🇴. You'll need to be able to work well in a remote environment with U.S-based clients.
We’re not incredibly hung up on “years of experience” as this is rarely a good predictor of good future performance, but we do require that you have real professional experience working with a relevant technology or framework.
What we do care about is a great sense of quality, good problem-solving abilities, the capacity to learn quickly, and an overriding desire to do great work.
- 5+ years of professional experience using Golang
- 3+ years of professional experience deploying applications and or quality microservices, with a focus on scalability
- 2+ years of professional experience working with databases
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Git
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Simple Queue Service (SQS), EC2, Lambda
- Working understanding of infrastructure as code
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across Trio's engineering teams.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. - Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects
- Build and organize development workflows to optimize code delivery and efficiency
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT standard methodologies, with a focus on continuous learning and possible application to the business.
- Participate in regular content and functionality pushes to the mobile application
Who you are
You have built useful, thoughtful web applications in the past and are able to show for it. In addition, you also embrace the following core skills:
- Communication - You can manage expectations, share ideas, ask questions and bring up concerns in a clear and timely manner
- Self Management - You can manage your time and get tasks done
- Teamwork & Collaboration - You work well with others
- Adaptability - You’re able to learn new technologies and adjust to new work environments quickly
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking - You’re able to solve complex problems with clean solutions while considering business objectives
Enjoy Trio’s Perks and Benefits!
Never stop learning through Trio’s educational assistance program. We offer funding for online courses for any topic to improve your skills or learn something new.
With up to three weeks off of paid vacation and a few extra days to yourself per your discretion, we hope that your enthusiasm for Trio never surpasses your regard for self-care. As an international company, we also observe national holidays across the globe. Rest and recoup.
We realize that often software developers are burdened with the weight of the world. But although we have lots to work on, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Expect your typical ‘40-hour workweek’ here at Trio.
Trio believes that you should be compensated fairly for your talent and work. You’ll get a competitive salary based on your skills and experience that corresponds with the current market.
Why Work At Trio
Experience the world from your fingertips Working with Trio gives you the opportunity to work with U.S. companies from the comfort of your home. You’ll also get the chance to work with other developers from all over Latin America who share your interests.
Flex your freedom Remote work promotes a healthy work-life balance. Save time on commuting and take more time for your lunch break. Whichever way you want it, you got it. We’re flexible.
Use your passion for good Trio envisions a culture of social change and responsibility. And we want developers that share our values. Create something that makes a difference.
- Code with care - Passion comes from the heart, we can’t teach that. Build things you are proud of and code with care!
- Communicate - Be transparent where possible. Always communicate effectively.
- Take initiative - Being able to self-manage and take initiative for your work is important. Great developers get things done well.
- Collaborate - Be a good team member. This means playing well with others to achieve a common goal.
- Never stop learning - We encourage a model of continuous learning, but without the strict teachers and hard deadlines.
- Be honest - Be kind and genuine, the team needs you! Teams that are comfortable sharing each other’s thoughts and opinions generally make better decisions together.
Who you are:
- Love building awesome web UI
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A passion for quality
- You want to be part of the team to produce the highest quality software products
- Work Wherever You Want
- Vacations and Paid Holidays